Friday, May 8, 2009

Aaaaaahhhhh.

what I wore...
shirt: abercrombie
shorts:target
converse again.
I am literally a complete ZOMBIE right now. I am so tired, and it's only 9pm. Why, you ask, am I a zombie? Well...I have had basically five hours of sleep every night (not my fault. It's really hot in my house and I couldn't sleep.), and it's really hot, like 8O degrees hot, aaaaaaannnndd...we have state testing this week, which I mentioned in previous posts. Only one of things would wear someone out, but all three...?! It made me realize how busy I am. And when you're a busy person with a ton of homework and no sleep and boiling hot because she has practically no shorts to wear, well, all you really want to do is go home and take a nap. Like right now, for instance, that is EXACTLY what I want to do. So I will, after I post this RL set ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment